Enhance your gaming experience with a Nintendo eShop card. Receive your code online within minutes of your purchase with worldwide e-mail delivery.
Our Nintendo eShop cards are digitally scanned and e-mailed worldwide. Redeem and use with no delay.
Cheaper US Store
Get access to more games and save 20-50% on game purchases and upgrades from the US eShop store.
Your purchase is protected with 256-bit SSL encryption and your payment information is never stored on our servers.
No Expiration Date
No expiration dates! Your Nintendo eShop cards is 100% authentic and will never expire. Use when it is most convenient for you.
We have a full selection of Nintendo eShop Cards. You have the several options to choose which gift card suites you best.
Nintendo eShop Card FAQ
Once we receive your order, a staff member begins the processing immediately. After we have approved your purchase, you will be emailed a high resolution scanned image of your gift card.
We accept all major credit cards, PayPal, and wire transfers. Once your purchase is complete, we will quickly deliver your gift card to your email inbox.
Nintendo eShop cards are redeemed for a currency used by Nintendo for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS systems.
An Internet connection is required to redeem and use these points. Redeemable on the Nintendo Network, users can access the eShop for redemption of a variety of games, videos and downloads.
If you want to redeem on your Nintendo Switch follow these steps:
- Click the Home button on your Switch device
- Select Nintendo eShop icon from your home menu.
- Type your 16-digit gift card code you received from MyGiftCardSupply.
- Click OK
- Approve the funds to be added to your account.
If you want to redeem with a web browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the website https://ec.nintendo.com/redeem/#/
- Login to your account if it asks, and enter in the 16-digit gift card code you received from MyGiftCardSupply.
- Hit Next, and confirm you want to add the funds to your account.