The most convenient way to access the seemingly unlimited source of Hulu Plus Movies and TV shows is with a Hulu gift card. Streaming right to your TV, computer, phone, or tablet device from anywhere in the world.
Your gift card will be digitally scanned sent via emailed after purchase. Redeem and use with no delay.
Watch new episodes of the most popular TV shows. Access Hulu’s full library of past comedies, dramas, reality, late night shows and more!
All purchases are processed with 256-bit SSL encryption and your payment information is never saved on our servers.
No Expiration Date
No expiration dates! Your gift card is 100% authentic and will not expire. Use it whenever is most convenient for you.
Hulu Gift Card FAQ
Most times your orders will be approved and sent within a few minutes of purchase. If it is your first time ordering, it is possible we will need some extra time to process your first order.
Hulu gift cards can be used to upgrade to Hulu’s premium “Plus” membership service. With Hulu Plus you get up-to-date access to all of Hulu’s TV shows, commercial free, streamed to any device.
You can stream Hulu Plus on your TV, Apple TV, iPhone, Roku, Xbox and more.
Yes. A reliable VPN service our customers have been happy with is HMA.
How to redeem your card on a desktop computer:
- Start by logging out of your Hulu account if you are currently logged in.
- After you’ve logged out, clear your browser’s cache and cookies
- Visit Hulu’s Redeem Your Gift page. Only login to your account when you are prompted.
- On the right half of the screen you will see a section to enter your 12-digit gift card code. Enter the code and click Redeem.
- You will be directed to a page to enter a US zip code. If you don’t have a US zip code, or don’t want to use your personal one, you can use the popular zip code 90210. Now click Start my subscription.
If these instructions are not working for you, or you are getting an error, please try these same steps starting over at #1 with a different browser.
We have an easy step-by-step tutorial with photos and a video if you need additional help.
There is any easy solution for this error.
You simply need to use your phone. Try the same steps to redeem your card from above from your cell phone, disconnected from your WiFi. You can still use your DNS proxy or US VPN details.