Installing a VPN on Apple TV
- Obtain the DNS server IP from the VPN provider.
- On the Apple TV, go to Settings/General/Apple TV/Language and then select the iTunes Store Location to the one in your VPN. (Also, if you need to fund your US iTunes account, our iTunes gift cards are a fast and easy way!)
- Now go to Settings, then Network and then select Wi-Fi. From here, select Configure DNS and then choose Manual instead of Automatic. This gives you more control and delivers stellar support.
- After you change the DNS to manual, you simply have to add the DNS server IP from the VPN and then choose Done.
- Make sure to restart your Apple TV in order for these changes to be applied successfully.