Redeeming your United States iTunes gift card from MyGiftCardSupply is easy, quick, and secure!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
We’ve also created a YouTube video with these instructions: How To Redeem an iTunes gift card video.
You will need a United States iTunes Store account to redeem your U.S. iTunes gift card. Click here to see instructions on how to create an account.
Once your U.S. iTunes Store account is active, you can begin making purchases with a iTunes gift card. Here’s how:
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer or device. You can download iTunes for free from the Apple website. If it’s already installed, check the version you’re running and update it if necessary.
2. Open iTunes.
3. Make sure you’re logged into your iTunes Store account. If you’re not, click the Sign In button and enter your account details:
4. Click on your name in the upper-right corner of the screen to see the dropdown menu, then click Redeem.
7. Enter your 16-digit iTunes gift card code, and click Redeem.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully redeemed your iTunes gift card!
How to redeem your iTunes gift card on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod
1. On your device, click on the iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookStore.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap Redeem.
3. Enter your gift or content code and tap Redeem. (If you have an iTunes gift card, use the 16-digit code on the back. It begins with the letter X.)
Need a little more help? Watch our YouTube video on How To Redeem an iTunes Gift Card
Thanks for checking out our tutorial on redeeming your iTunes gift card!
If you need to buy an iTunes gift card, see our products below. We offer fast email delivery on all purchases, to anywhere in the world!