No products in the cart.
Redeeming your US iTunes gift card from MyGiftCardSupply is extremely easy!
PLEASE FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW.
If you are more comfortable following along with a video, please view our youtube How To Redeem an iTunes gift card video.
You will need a US iTunes account to redeem your US iTunes gift card. We have free instructions on our page to create your own.
Okay, now that you have your US iTunes account, lets redeem it so you can begin your purchases 🙂
1. Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed on your computer. You can download iTunes (it’s free) from the Download Apple webpage. If iTunes is already installed on your computer, check your version and update if necessary. As of this writing, the latest version is 184.108.40.206 and it looks like this:
2. Open iTunes.
3. Make sure you’re logged into your iTunes account. If you’re not click the Sign In button and enter your US iTunes account details:
4. Click your name in the upper right corner of the screen to bring the drop-down menu, then click “Redeem”.
7. Now, enter your 16-digit code iTunes gift card code and then click Redeem.
Congrats! You’ve successfully redeemed your iTunes gift card!
Redeeming your iTunes gift card on an iPhone\iPod\iPad
1. Click on any of the following apps: iTunes Store, App Store, or iBookStore on your device.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the Featured section and tap “Redeem”.
3. Type your gift or content code and tap Redeem. (If you have an iTunes Gift Card, use the 16-digit code on the back of the card that begins with the letter X.)
If you want to watch our YouTube video for How To Redeem an iTunes gift card, please view below:
Thanks for checking out our tutorial on redeeming your iTunes gift card!
If you need to buy an iTunes gift card, see our products below. We offer fast email delivery on all purchases, to anywhere in the world!