No products in the cart.
How to redeem your Google Play gift card on a PC, Mobile or Tablet.
From a Mobile or Tablet Device
1. Enter the Google Play store
2. Click the Menu (illustrated with three horizontal dashes)
3. Scroll down and click Redeem
4. Enter in your Google Play gift card code found in your email from MyGiftCardSupply
From a PC or Mac
1. Visit http://play.google.com/redeem
2. Enter your Google Play Gift Card, and click Redeem.
Redeem while purchasing content from Google Play Store
1. During the checkout process, select the payment drop-down box.
2. Chose the option to redeem.
3. Enter your Google Play gift card code
4. Follow the remaining steps found on the page instructed by Google.
Having problems when redeeming?
A common error when trying to redeem a Google Play gift card from the US is the billing address on your Google Play account must match the country of the gift card. IF you’re using a Google Play gift card from MyGiftCardSupply, then it is a US card. Please change your account address country to United States, and then proceed with the redeem instructions above.
TO CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT COUNTRY AND ADDRESS
1. Sign in at http://wallet.google.com
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right.
3. Go to the Home Address section and click Edit
4. Update your address to a US address, and click Save.
STILL HAVING TROUBLES?
If you want to watch our YouTube video for How To Redeem a Google gift card, please view below:
Thanks for checking out our tutorial on redeeming your Google gift card!
If you need to buy a Google gift card please visit our website. We offer fast email delivery on all purchases, to anywhere in the world!